Saturday, December 3, 2011

SureFire E2d-BK

Best Surefire E2D-BK Defender 60 Lumens Incandescent Flashlight Strike Bezel Black. Surefire E2D Defender Xenon Flashlight is an extremely compact (shirt SureFire E2d-BK pocket size) high-intensity tactical-level incandescent flashlight with enhanced self-defense features, similar to Surefire E2E Executive Elite Flash Light but with crenellated Strike Bezel for personal protecti Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light ... » Learn more about SureFire E2d-BK.

Review for SureFire E2d-BK. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement. I loved the crisp packaging and incredible design of this tool. With it's hard anodized aluminum finish, O-ring seals, Xenon lamp and metallic-vapor coated reflector this is easily one of the best flashlights I have ever owned. Because the Surefire E2D is a tactical light, it is held in an icepick ... » Read more about Surefire E2D-BK Defender 60 Lumens Incandescent Flashlight Strike Bezel Black.

E2d-BK Price » Get the best deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment