Shop for SureFire E2D LED Defender Dual-Output LED (200 Lumens). The E2D LED is a compact, dual-output flashlight with self-defense enhancements It features a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED emitter and a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens The Defender's crenellated Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provide
SureFire E2DL-BK further defensive options should the need arise. Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens produces tightly focused beam with enough secondary light to accommodate peripheral vision Crenellated Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provide enhanced self-defense capabilities ... »
Learn more about SureFire E2DL-BK. Review for SureFire E2DL-BK. This has become my second Surefire flashlight in 13 years. Ironically, Surefire seems to make such a dependable, durable, and well-designed piece of equipment that I can not be the frequent customer I should be. Prior to this I owned a 9N flashlight, but the bulb assembly finally broke and can not be replaced.Enter the E2D LED.I was first impressed ... » Read more about SureFire E2D LED Defender Dual-Output LED (200 Lumens).
E2DL-BK Price » Get best deal. 
No comments:
Post a Comment